Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion "" failed in /home/dullesar/public_html/site/templates/rt_vortex/index.php on line 1
dullesareademocrats.com - Re:Judy Feder Talks to the People About the War - Dulles Area Democrats
Login
No account yet? Register
Dulles Area Democrats
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.
Lost Password?
Judy Feder Talks to the People About the War (1 viewing)
_GEN_GOTOBOTTOM Post Reply

TOPIC: Judy Feder Talks to the People About the War

Dave (Visitor)
Junior Boarder
graph
Click here to see the profile of this user
Judy Feder Talks to the People About the War 2007/09/11 23:16 Karma: 0  
Click Here for the YouTube Video

A few weeks ago I wrote you to share a video of my conversations with our neighbors about the war in Iraq.

We received such an extraordinary response on YouTube and by email at judy@judyfeder.com that we decided to keep traveling the district to find out what people had to say.

This time we attended a town hall about Iraq in Manassas. Rep. Wolf had been invited by his constituents to attend this non-partisan town hall, but refused to do so.

I wanted to hear what people in Manassas were thinking about the war, and how they felt about their elected representative refusing to attend. Take a look at what the folks in Manassas had to say.

www.judyfeder.com

While Republicans in Congress seem to have problems facing up to the simple truth, the people I talked to in Manassas didn't have that problem. "Listen to the people," and "bring our boys, and girls home," was their simple, heartfelt plea.

Virginians know that it's time to end the war in Iraq and bring our troops home, but Frank Wolf just isn't listening to us. Like President Bush, Frank Wolf only discusses the war at Republican Party events and other "friendly" venues while refusing to meet with and listen to the Virginians he was elected to represent.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to hear the voices of the people I met in Manassas. Their message is clear, honest and compelling. And then, tell me what you think. Make a video of your own or send me your thoughts by email to judy@judyfeder.com
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalie (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Judy Feder Talks to the People About the War 2007/10/24 21:35 Karma: 0  
Good to see. Thanks Dave for posting!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
_GEN_GOTOTOP Post Reply
Copyright 2007 Best of Joomla, Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop